June 30, 2011

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ Interviews ♢ EYOLA ♢

EYOLA - Fashion Designer 

Where do you live
London, UK

Favorite website
I would say my website because I feel 
like I am connected to it and it is a part of me.

Guilty pleasure
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

3 most played songs on your iPod
Emilie Simon- Rose Hybride de Thé
Adele- Rolling in the Deep
Yann Tiersen- La Valse D'Amelie

What's on your desk
The most interesting things on my desk are: 
a mini 'henrietta' hoover, a figure 8 shaped glass vase, 
a bunch of yellow roses and a scented candle.

In-flight gadget
Crème de la Mer face cream that's my most valuable gadget! 
I also try to make sure I have reflexology flight Slippers 
for long haul flights although I usually forget to take them! 
I'm not much a gadget girl.

Favorite Museum
Victoria and Albert Museum 
and The Foundling Museum both in London.

Can't live without
Yoga

Favorite book
An Absolute Scandal by Penny Vincenzi

Magazine you always buy
I love the layout, the photoshoots and the aura of Tush magazine. 
I used to purchase it whilst living in Milan 
but now I'm back in London I tend to follow it online.

Favorite artist
I love different kinds of art and sculptures. 
Right now I can't get enough of the 
Pre-Raphaelites brotherhood and Ray Caesar

Someone you admire
Sampat Pal Devi

Perfect Sunday
Cosy under the covers 
(whilst there is a thunder storm outside) 
either watching a great movie or reading a great book.

Favorite place in the world
Still looking. 
Every country I have visited has had 
something inspiring about it but 
I haven't found one place that ticks all the boxes.

Hobby
Yoga, country walks, travel 
but there are so many things I would like to try and discover!

Favorite drink
Cranberry juice, freshly squeezed juices

Store you could spend hours in
Vintage stores

Most precious object
You know what? I don't think I have one! 
I do like material things/objects but I don't get too attached to anything. 
I can live without objects but I cannot live without family, 
the pursuit of inner happiness, great friends and good health.


Eyola Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment