October 17, 2012

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ AURELIEN JUNER ♢

SURFACE
Aurelien Juner - Designer

Where do you live
Barcelona, Spain

Favorite Website

Guilty Pleasure
Eat M&M's when I go to the cinema

3 most played songs on your iPod
Alice in Chains - Check My Brain
Jerry Cantrell - Anger Rising
Be'lakor - Abeyance

What's on your desk
A Moleskine and a pen


Favorite Museum
Musée d'Orsay, Paris

Can't live without
My wife

Favorite Book
Dune by Frank Herbert
And many books by Philip K. Dick

Magazine you always buy
  Numéro

Favorite Artist
Helmut Newton and Guy Bourdin

Someone you admire
Some painters... Giorgione for example

Perfect Sunday
Having a good dinner with people I like

Can't travel without
A camera

Favorite place in the world
My apartment

Hobby
Playing guitar... 
But I would like to have more time to  
play the guitar in order to play it correctly

Favorite Blog
Too many to enumerate

Favorite Drink
Japanese Whisky

Most precious object
I don´t care about objects

Store you could spend hours in
Molat - Bordeaux, France
Mutt - Barcelona, Spain
Kowasa - Barcelona, Spain
...and IKEA

Favorite Record
Jerry Cantrell - Degradation trip.
All albumbs of Candlemass... and many more.

Biggest Accomplishment
I'll tell you when it is accomplished.


▲ Aurelien Juner Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼




0 comments:

Post a Comment