June 26, 2013

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ TOMAAS ♢


TOMAAS - Photographer

Where do you live
NYC

Most played songs on your iPod
Lana del Rey

What's on your desk
Tons of inspiration images for upcoming 
editorial shoots

In-flight gadget
My iPad

Favorite Museum
MoMA

Can't live without
My green juice in the morning

Favorite Book
Siddhartha by Herman Hesse

Magazine you always buy
  Interview

Can't travel without
My camera

Favorite Artist
Gerhard Richter

Someone you admire
Paolo Roversi

Perfect Sunday
Discovering new neighborhoods 
in and around NYC

Favorite place in the world
There are just too many

Hobby
My job

Favorite Drink
Vodka & Tonic

Biggest Accomplishment
Establishing myself as a professional photographer



▲ TOMAAS Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx ▼







0 comments:

Post a Comment