December 14, 2011

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ PATRICK STEPHAN ♢


Patrick Stephan - Fashion Designer

Where do you live
I live in Paris, since a few months now
(He was formerly living in Tokyo)

Favorite Website

Guilty Pleasure
Staying hours in bed with my books,
mags, cookies, pc, dreaming...

3 most played songs on your iPod
Nina Simone - Love Me or Leave Me
Radiohead - Creep
John Lennon - Imagine

What's on your desk
My research books 'Moleskine'
and always some candles

In-flight gadget
Nothing except Midnight Recovery Concentrate from Kiehl's

Favorite Museum
In Tokyo: MOT Contemporary Art Museum
In Paris: Musée Rodin

Can't live without
Mineral Water

Favorite Book
The Prophet by Khalil Gibran

Magazine you always buy
I love French ENCENS Magazine

Favorite Artist
Léon Spilliaert

Someone you admire
Aung San Suu Kyi
Nobel Peace Prize ,1991

Perfect Sunday
When the spring is coming,
having a wonderful picnic in the park
with my friends

Dream Concert
Johann Sebastian Bach

Favorite place in the world
A small island called Ouessant in
the north of France... Where my family lives

Hobby
Reading and writting... Collecting ideas

Favorite Blog

Favorite Drink
Milk with honey at night before sleep

Most precious object
It's a new gift I've got,
 that a fantastic artist gave me..
An esoteric pendulum from India

Store you could spend hours in
Ahhh... PEONIA! in Mexico City...
I love it for 1000 reasons...
It's a beautiful boutique!..
Also you can find there some of my
new leather accesories 'Made in Japan'
for Men and Ladies

Favorite Record
DIVA by Annie Lennox (1992)
Her voice, her soul inspired me a lot!

Biggest Accomplishment
Having the same passion since
I was kid... Doing the work I've
always dreamed of...

▲ Patrick Stephan Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼


0 comments:

Post a Comment