February 04, 2016

J u n e J o o n J a x x | Q&A with MALTE ZENSES












Malte ZENSES 

Where are you based
Berlin but I'm also working in Düsseldorf and Offenbach am Main

Listening to
Alice Coltrane | Prema on Marian McPartland Piano Jazz
Hafbefehl | 069
Chad VanGaalen | Peace on the Rise

What's on your desk
There is a shitload of work on my desk to finish, but also some raving things. 
   Great stuff like matches, cigarettes, banana peels, 
a photograph of my ex-girldfriend, tons of papers, pencils, 
hand cream and always a good snack.

In-flight gadget
Charged phone with music, sleeping pills, 
I heart NYC pillow and sketchbook.

Can't live without
Atlantic, Pacific, beers, all my friends, my lovely mom, 
my insane brother, drake, mozzarella sticks, 
cigarettes and beers, summer nights in my hometown, 
my hands, my skateboard and the voice of Rufus Beck.

Sunny or cloudy
Sunny!

Currently reading
Das Blau des Himmels by Georges Bataille

Daily routine
Yes! I love to have a cigarette in the morning 
before I even brush my teeth. 
I like routines, they make my life less complicated.

Guilty pleasure
I like to drink cream


Can't travel without
Surfboard, skateboard, good music and a camera

Written or spoken
Isn't that a nice song from Steve Smyth?
Spoken is nice, written lasts longer

Favorite drink
Capri Sonne Cola, milk and beer

Would like to meet
Bob Marley and Beatrix von Storch at the same time

Perfect Sunday
I really hate that day. 
Doesn't matter where I am or with whom 
I always have a little blues on Sundays

Sunrise or sunset
Sunset! I like it when things end

Dream Concert
At the drive-in touring with Vaya around 1999 - 2000, 
or Black Sabbath touring with Master of Reality

Favorite place in the world
San Vicente de la Barquera and Hornberg

Role Model
Mario Hombeuel

Hobby
Perfume & hats

Favorite lyrics
Janove Ottesen | Forget About Me
Michael Jackson | Earth Song

Morning or evening person
I am good with both. Don't wan't to decide

Most precious object
Ring on my finger and my sound system

Store you could spend hours in
HEMA

Biggest accomplishment
Don't know.. I dropped out of school?
Changed diapers every morning when I worked 
at the disabled home place?
Saved a life of a wild turtle the other day!


Currently working on
A few new paintings and a better 
understanding of everything with my therapist


▲ MALTE ZENSES Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼




1 comment:

  1. Wauw, I really love this!!
    Great job!

    XOXO,
    The Good Rogue

    http://www.thegoodrogue.com

    ReplyDelete