August 15, 2012

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ LALO GONZALEZ ♢



Lalo Gonzalez - Photographer

Where do you live
Brussels

Favorite Website
Nowness

Guilty Pleasure
Rubik's Cube

3 most played songs on your iPod
Davendra Banhart - Inaniel
Rekorder - Rekorder 8.1 (Originial Mix)
Sparklehorse - Dreamt For Light Years In The Belly of a Mountain

What's on your desk
Unpaid bills with my Rubik's Cube on top

In-flight gadget
iPad

Favorite Museum
Contemporary Art Museum in Brussels is very ok

Can't live without
The opposite sex

Favorite Book
Cyclo.id Vol.01 by Ryoji Ikeda and Carsten Nicolai 

Magazine you always buy
  Haven't found it yet, but I'm sure it already exists

Can't travel without
My in-flight gadget and my most precious object

Favorite Artist
Lionel Messi

Someone you admire
Banksy

Perfect Sunday
Depends on the Saturday...

Dream Concert
One that makes me cry

Favorite place in the world
A small hidden beach near Barcelona

Hobby
Queen's Gambit with wine

Favorite Blog

Favorite Drink
Yakult

Most precious object
My silver Olimpus Mjull 35mm camera

Store you could spend hours in
Almost any good bookstore. 
Bozar in Brussels is quiet strong.

Favorite Record
Looked in my iTunes playlist.
317 times "And Just Like That" - Abel Korzeniowski.
I was going through a deep dark valley in my life. I remember.
Or "Sweet So Till" - The Gladiators.

Biggest Accomplishment
Solve Rubik's Cube in 1 minute 35 seconds


▲ Lalo Gonzalez Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼


0 comments:

Post a Comment