March 11, 2012

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ EULOGIO HURTADO ♢



Eulogio Hurtado - Fashion Designer

Where do you live
Mexico City

Favorite Website
Style.com , Wikipedia and Google Maps

3 most played songs on your iPod
The Communards -Don't Leave Me This Way
Sigur Rós - Inní Mér Syngur Vitleysingur
  La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy

What's on your desk
My desk is a 5.00 m x 1.50 m wood cutting table.
1.00 m of it is covered with fabrics.
At the space left I have:
Scissors, a metric roll, magazines, soap, pins,
papers, sketches, patterns, iPad...

In-flight gadget
iPad

Favorite Museum
The Met and the Tate Modern

Can't live without
My family and my work.

Magazine you always buy
  L'Officiel Collections, VOGUE Collections,
ELLE Collections, and ¡HOLA! Collections.

Favorite Artist
Alma-Tadema and Julie Mehretu
Someone you admire
Coco Chanel and then Karl Lagerfeld

Perfect Sunday
Going to the market in the morning with my wife
and grandsons. Cooking while snacking and
drinking tequila with all my family.

Favorite place in the world
Paris and New York

Hobby
Cooking for no special reason

Favorite Blog
My daughters blogs:
www.ihtzi.tumblr.com
www.skysparks.tumblr.com
www.deltaller.tumblr.com
June Joon Jaxx

Dream Concert
The Beatles in Central Park

Favorite Drink
Champagne

Can't travel without
iPad and family

Store you could spend hours in
Bergdorf Goodman inside and out

Favorite Record
Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts
Club Band by The Beatles

Love to
Travel

Most precious object
Undoubtedly, my grandsons Diego, Emilio and Andres

▲Eulogio Hurtado Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼

1 comment:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW Y LUWGO UN POCO MAS DE WWWOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete