September 07, 2011

J u n e J o o n J a x x ➝ INTERVIEWS ♢ ADA KOKOSAR ♢

Image via The Coveteur

Ada Kokosar - Stylist and Fashion Consultant

Where do you live
Based in Milan, but always travelling

Favorite Website
Hedi Slimane

Guilty Pleasure
I can't tell you

3 most played songs on your iPod
Grizzly Bear - Knife
Gil Scott-Heron - New York Is Killing Me
Bolero de Ravel

What's on your desk
Apple Cinema 30", keyboard and mouse,
my diary and a picture of my family

In-flight gadget
A set of skincare, Macbook and headphones,
neckpillow and a book

Favorite Museum
El Prado and Louvre

Can't live without
The breath

Favorite Book
The Third Lie by Agota Kristof 

Magazine you always buy
Vogue Paris

Favorite artist
Picasso, Robert Mapplethorpe, Escher,
Dali and Francesca Woodman

Someone you admire
Miuccia Prada

Perfect Sunday
Not working

Dream Concert
Jeff Buckley

Favorite place in the world
Senidup, San Blas

Hobby
Shopping and Yoga, a paradox

Favorite blog

Favorite drink
Bloody Mary

Most precious object
An ancient bracelet that belongs to my family

Store you could spend hours in
Bergdorf Goodman

Favorite Record
Survival by Forest Fire

Biggest acomplishment
Independence, both in my work,
my life and my mind


▲ Ada Kokosar Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment