August 11, 2013

J u n e J o o n J a x x | Q&A with YAGO HORTAL

P22 - Acrylic on canvas, 150x150 cm - 2008

Yago Hortal - Artist 

Where do you live
Berlin, Germany

Guilty Pleasure
Drinking Beer

3 most played songs on your iPod
The Rh Factor [Roy Hargrove] - Hard Groove
Billie Holiday - I Wished On The Moon
Mos Def - Ms Fat Booty

What's on your desk
A big lamp, some art books and papers...

In-flight gadget
iPod

Can't live without
Food

Magazine you always buy
I don't buy magazines

Favorite Artist
I don't have just one... My family, some of my friends,
Albert Oehlen, Ola Kolehmainen

Someone you admire
My parents

Perfect Sunday
A double Sunday

Dream Concert
A Jazz concert in the 1940's

Favorite place in the world
I still need to travel a lot to find it

Hobby
My work

Favorite drink
Depends on the moment

Most precious object
Some family objects

Store you could spend hours in
Century 21, NY

▲ Yago Hortal Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment