December 02, 2015

J u n e J o o n J a x x | Q&A with RAUL DIAZ REYES











Raúl  Díaz Reyes - Artist

Where are you based
Madrid

Favorite Website
I miss VVORK

3 most played songs on your iPod
I Can't Help It, Michael Jackson
Afterlife, Arcade Fire
Banshee Beat, Animal Collective

What's on your desk
MacBook, printer, notebooks, pens, markers
a lamp, 

Currently reading
Open City by Teju Cole

In-flight gadget
iPod

Would like to meet
Woody Allen

Dream Concert
Michael Jackson, Oviedo 1992

Favorite place in the world
 NY

Hobby
I recently started listening funny podcasts during my runs

Favorite Drink
Cardamom Coffee (South-Indian coffee with spices)

Store you could spend hours in
Modulor

Next projects
ARCO Art Fair (Ponce+Robles Gallery)
 I have my first solo in Moscow in March (Osnova Gallery)
 An exhibit with Ding Musa and Carlos Nunes next April in Madrid at 
Ponce+Robles and a collective at Raquel Arnaud in Sao Paulo. 


▲ Raúl Díaz Reyes Interview Exclusive for June Joon Jaxx▼




0 comments:

Post a Comment